SAPEC QUIMICA SA is a company that belongs to SAPEC GROUP. It sells chemical products, petrochemical and metals to industry, also dedicating itself to the manufacture of some chemical products. Its main activity is in CAE (Portuguese Code for Economic Activity):
- 46750- Wholesale of chemical products, manufacturing activities as secondary activities in CAE;
- 20592-Manufacturing of auxiliary chemical materials for industrial use (Aluminium Sulphate Plant);
- 20301-Paint manufacturing (except printing) varnishes, mastics and similar products (Manufacturing Unit of Diluents);
- 20130-Manufacturing of other inorganic base chemical products (Ammonia Solution Plant 24%)
- 20151-Manufactoring of chemical fertilizers or minerals of nitrogenous compounds (Urea Spray Plant)
The Company is currently organized around two operational Centers -South Platform (Setúbal) and North Platform (Ovar) that concentrate its activity in North and South of the Country according to location.
The South Platform establishment as storage and transformation facilities, located in the Industrial Park SAPEC BAY in Setúbal, as the North Platform establishment is located in Ovar.
The range of products distributed by SAPEC CHEMICAL includes: Inorganic products (Acids, bases, metals and salts), and organic products (Alcohol, acetone, rubber, hydrocarbons, esters) and specialities (Accelerators, antioxidants, environment products).
The Sectors which SAPEC CHEMICAL develops its activities are:
- Water and Effluents
- Power supply and detergency
- Paper and cellulose
- Wax and textiles
- Rubber transformation Industry
- Resins and agglomerates
- Paint and coating
- Glass and Ceramic